Yelp Workshop Venue

This is part of my Yelp Workshop during the Zoom Zoom 100 & Beyond UYE. We are going to talk about the features on the Yelp app (Android) and website.
Houston Yelp Houston
First of all, I have no affiliation with Yelp.
Second of all, I am not getting paid by anyone to represent Yelp.
Most of all, #iYELPaLOT. I love to share what I know about Yelp and help Yelpers to get the most out of this app.

Once you know how things work, it will be more fun to Yelp about.

Featured topics:
  1. Friend or Follow
  2. Missed You on Yelp
  3. Yelfie 101
  4. Yelp Cash Back
  5. Yelp List on App
  6. Auto-Friending Feature (website)
  7. Where's my Badge
  8. Last 90 Days Stats
  9. Send to Phone (website)
  10. Yelp Talks
  11. The Local Yelp (fka The Weekly Yelp)
If you want to create a list for Yelp Challenge, please be sure to bring your user name and password to login to my laptop. Or, you can bring your laptop and you can use my mobile hotspot to connect to the internet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foodie Adventure PGH Edition 2023

North Golden Sun Plaza

Dim Sum Menu at Arco Seafood Restaurant