This is a space I use to blog about my Yelping experience. I would write a very long review but no one would read it. So I write blog for individual experience to link with my average length reviews.
Missed You on Yelp
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
After the Yelp page's redesign, all the notifications like compliments, friend requests and messages are not easily visible.
Desktop version went through a major redesign.
So sorry. I missed you.
It used to be on the home page. It's moved to upper right side of screen - hard to see. When I clicked on "About me", the notification indicator disappears. Please message me if I didn't respond to you.
It's been in my wildest dream to host a Cross+Cities UYE with a road trip. I always want to try something exotic, exciting and unique to link Yelpers across the Lone Star state. From Houston to San Antonio takes about 3 hours. After reading a blog Seattle & Portland Yelpers Swap Cities Road Trip , I posted my idea on a Talk thread . I found Phillip B of Austin hosted a BBQ Crawl UYE in Lockhart on July 26, 2014. Yelpers from Houston, San Antonio and Austin (maybe Dallas) met at the center of these major cities. That was an epic. ( Reviews ) I am not able to pull something like his scale without Yelpers from other cities. In November 2015, I hosted a Cross+Cities UYE - Austin Edition . Since I didn't have many Yelper friends in Austin, we had a small party. ( Reviews ) After my recent trip to San Antonio, I saw the city's beauty and tourism opportunity. I want to revisit the idea. I am hoping the Yelpers in San Antonio could help me put to...
List is a feature on Yelp and mainly used to group reviews with related topic. It could be anything from Best Places for Dim Sum to Worst Places to Get Wasted. You can title the list any way you want and be sure to write a description to explain to the readers. I love this List feature, which helps me to be more productive with my Yelping experiences. As for readers, they can follow my story better, like " Auto 'n Mobile of Houston ." It's about everything that moves with an automobile. I purposely grouped my biz reviews on dealing with my flat tire experiences in the spring of 2014 and car shopping experiences in the fall of 2014. In case you don't know how to make a list, here is my easy to follow instruction: First, you must use a computer. Yelp app does not have such feature and mobile web browser does not have proper encryption in security and permission to allow authoring. (Sorry about the jargon.) Log in at www.yelp.com and make sure you are at yo...
Comments
Post a Comment