Yelp Cash Back

I was adding a biz to earn airline miles on my bookmark and found an eye-catching ad on the side. Find more stories of #YelpCashBack on Twitter.

Can search #YelpCashBack on iPhone

Wow. Yelp Cash Back for real? According to Yelp Blog "Earn Rewards and Save at Local Businesses With Yelp Cash Back", "you can earn money for frequenting the spots you love" and earn up to 10% back.
Within minutes, Yelp texted me 7% back.

Sign up is very easy. You need a credit card. And, you can link multiple credit cards. The service is provided by Empyr. The reward program works like earning airline miles. The system recognizes your credit card purchase. Whenever I eat at JB Asian Cafe, I receive a message to tell me how much I earned.

While Yelp app has not developed a search function for "Cash Back", I saved some links for you and me to use while on the go:
Or, you can create your own search. Just change the city name and state abbreviation in this URL.https://www.yelp.com/search?attrs=OffersRewards&find_loc=Austin%2C+TX. Then, place it in your phone browser.
#YelpCashBack List moves with you on Android

I tried to share my discovery on Yelp Android Beta Testers Group on Google+ and in a Yelp Houston Talk thread. But the Talk thread is becoming a garbage dump.
Can't Search #YelpCashBack on Android

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foodie Adventure PGH Edition 2023

North Golden Sun Plaza

Dim Sum Menu at Arco Seafood Restaurant