The Weekly Yelp

I began to notice this magazine called The Weekly Yelp http://www.yelp.com/weekly_yelp.
It's pretty neat, I started to follow the topics published every Wednesday. 

It's very different from ROTD. There are 5 businesses featured each week. Only one review get picked from each business. I don't know how long this has been in existence. According to the Houston's Weekly, it started on November 4, 2015.

I find some reviewers are very talented but they aren't Elites. I hope they become Elites one day.

The Weekly Yelp is best viewed on computer.
I prefer reading The Weekly Yelp on a computer. I can't handle long review on narrow phone screen, even when my phone is bigger than before.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foodie Adventure PGH Edition 2023

North Golden Sun Plaza

Dim Sum Menu at Arco Seafood Restaurant