Auto-Friending Feature

All of the sudden, my Yelp friend list got so big. Wait, who the #%$* and that *#@$ from my Facebook are now my Yelp friends. Then, I went checking on my settings. Oh, no, I don't like this idea.
I want this feature to be permanently un-checked.
Not everyone on my Facebook with a Yelp account is Yelp active. In fact, my Yelp friends on Facebook is more active than those Facebook friends with Yelp account in general.

I keep my Yelp friend list small is because the ease of sending invitations to my UYE's and other events. The current process is very time consuming, unless HQ changes the invitation style.

I created a step by step instruction on my blog. I guess HQ was responding to some people complained about they still having trouble to invite FB friends.

Then, I noticed the request screen has changed. Below is a capture from desktop compared to the app, The request from Facebook appeared differently.
I'm happy to get my control back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foodie Adventure PGH Edition 2023

North Golden Sun Plaza

List of Community Crawl Events