Last 90 Days Stats

Wait. What is this? Is it a math problem for me to solve? No way, who put this thing in the middle of my profile?
This is a new feature for app users only - Last 90 Days.
No worry. This is a new tool to show how your Yelp contribution being viewed. It's like a website counter for each element: reviews, photos and profile. So, I captured the images from iPhone and Android to share with you. It appears the website has same info. Woohoo!

I captured some Q&A from my Beta App Group:
  • It updates once a day.
  • Only shows other users' views, none from me.
  • Everyone can see it. Yes, everyone.
  • Here is how the number crunches: Someone looked at your profile multiple times within the 90 day period counts. But someone looked at your content repeatedly in a short time won't count.
HQ has a blog to share http://officialblog.yelp.com/2016/01/how-many-views-do-your-reviews-get-find-out-now.html

So far, I only find one news helpful. I think we are going to hear more about it in the news. http://www.webpronews.com/yelp-shows-users-view-counts-for-their-reviews-2016-01/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foodie Adventure PGH Edition 2023

North Golden Sun Plaza

Dim Sum Menu at Arco Seafood Restaurant