Year of the Sheep UYE

This is my 2nd annual UYE to celebrate the Lunar New Year with my Yelper friends at San Dong Noodle House. In 2014, we met at Little Sheep Mongolian BBQ for the Year of the Horse celebration. I decided not to write a review on my own UYE (thanks to Erin). Instead, I use blog to share my Yelpy experience.

------------
A small group of 9 people filled lots of fun in 2 restaurants
This was my 2nd year to share the Chinese culture with my yelp friends to celebrate lunar new year with an UYE.

The format was simple. Let's meet at San Dong Noodle house and have some noodles and dumplings. Then, we move on to Parisian bakery for dessert.

Thanks to Mark W. for  helping me at the last  minute and Tracey S. chiming in. Not all Chinese people have same cultural customs during lunar new year. We also learned Vietnamese cultural from Eddie S. and Pauline T.

I'm sorry Samantha. I failed to check the proper utensil during my planing. I felt so bad that you were struggling with a pair of scissors trying to break the beef chunks and noodles.

For people who missed this UYE, oh so sorry. You were not reminded. Normally, beginning of year is my busiest season with events in Chinatown. We had a perfect crowd for an awesome UYE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foodie Adventure PGH Edition 2023

North Golden Sun Plaza

Dim Sum Menu at Arco Seafood Restaurant