I got ousted

I got ousted as Barons of Chinatown and Sharpstown within a week in May.

I really don't care. My position is never changed since my blog post in 2016. Considered it as a term limit like for politicians, I am happy with my 3-year baronship

Why do I don't check-in in Chinatown any more? I got a little disgusted after reading Food Inspection Reports on EveryBlock. This is one of the reasons I don't eat out after reading those restaurants with serious health violations. I learned how to enjoy cooking at home.
Huzzah! As the Duke of the most businesses in Chinatown, you've got serious 'Good cred.

May 13, 2018 was my last day as of Baron of Chinatown. Here are screen shots on my phone.
Panel 1 and 2 were mine. Panel 3 was Fox E's.
I checked my Baronship page every week. At 5 pm as panel 1 shows above, I had Chinatown. But I received a notification at 7:15 pm, mine was gone and it went to Fox.

I called this a game over. Sometimes I don't check-in just because it makes no sense to do it any more. The only reason I check-in is that I could remember to post my photos and perhaps write a review. I have better use of my time. I'd rather walk in the park or enjoy another person's company, instead of fighting for digital life with non-sense.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foodie Adventure PGH Edition 2023

North Golden Sun Plaza

Dim Sum Menu at Arco Seafood Restaurant