Baron of Chinatown

As much as I love Yelping with my app, I have to slow down on checking in everywhere. Because check-in slows me down with my daily routine.

First, I have to take time to pull out my phone.
Second, the moment I turn it on, it started to use cell phone data.
Third, I don't mind using phone data much but some apps start to synchronize to their servers (such as Google Maps app), which slowing me down.
Moreover, I'd rather spend time enjoying life than getting distracted with the apps. I can live without technology when I really don't have the time.
This was captured a year ago. 

As you may have seen I claimed so many baronies before. At one time, I had 8. Now, I only want to focus on Baron of Chinatown. It's the neighborhood I know best and the area I explore often on my days off. I want to be the go-to person or the Local Guide in Chinatown. If Yelp offered an ambassador position in Houston, I would apply.

Starting 2017, I have a few projects lined up to help promote Chinatown and the businesses in Chinatown through various networks. I will continue my quarterly #ChinatownCrawl UYE. For a complete detail, go to https://goo.gl/g9Hu07.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foodie Adventure PGH Edition 2023

North Golden Sun Plaza

Dim Sum Menu at Arco Seafood Restaurant