Removed Yelp Review in Respect of Event Host

This review was originally posted at UYE: Korean BBQ & Sashimi.

I've decided to take it down because I felt my experience should have no rating. It's not fair to impact the event host's hard work organizing such gathering in short notice.
I deleted this review voluntarily


What? No one mentioned me? Yeah. I was there visiting not eating. Since it was close to my office, I decided to stop by to say hello.

This must be a hole-in-the-wall restaurant. Come on Il Me Jung, put a sign out there. I parked across street hoping not to get towed. At least the street wasn't busy. 

I couldn't believe so many people could fit in a room like a wash closet. I couldn't stay to join because I'm agoraphobic, not particularly favor of big crowd in small space. I also don't like communal style eating. Sorry. 

If you are interested to watch the full video, here you go https://www.instagram.com/p/BihVGNnHDM7/.

See all photos from Lou C. for UYE: Korean BBQ & Sashimi

No regret. It's gone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foodie Adventure PGH Edition 2023

North Golden Sun Plaza

Dim Sum Menu at Arco Seafood Restaurant