3rd Annual Asian Heritage Month UYE

Ladies and gentlemen, I'm proud to announce this year's Asian Heritage Month UYE in Houston. It's my pleasure to introduce the growing popular UYE year after year, besides my Lunar New Year celebration.

In the past 2 years, we've dined at Thai/Chinese @ Thai Jin in 2014 and Vietnamese @ Pho Binh 59 in 2015. I want to bring Asian Heritage to Chinatown this year. I want to showcase a few of my favorite businesses with my Chinatown Crawl UYE model - Dine, Dessert & Shop on one day.
Do you know any of these regional food types in Houston?

  • Dine - The main focus of the evening is eat authentic noodle soup at Strings Noodle. You get to watch how the hand-pulled noodles are made in front of your eyes. 
  • Shop - we are climbing a few steps above Strings to shop at Fit Japanese Store
  • Dessert - we are going to Six Ping Bakery next door. After that, I'll guide you to find tapioca drink among 10 bubble tea joints at Dun Huang Plaza. (Edited 5/6/16: Previously thought Class 502 is replaced).

Are you ready? I'm looking at Friday, 5/13.

This event will be my inaugural Chinatown Crawl UYE. The rest of series will begin this fall.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foodie Adventure PGH Edition 2023

North Golden Sun Plaza

Dim Sum Menu at Arco Seafood Restaurant