Chinatown Crawl UYE Ideas

This is the beginning of a new concept to event planning. I welcome your comments and suggestions to make this Chinatown Crawl UYE possible. Please post your reply here or on the Talk thread.

I have been the Baron of Chinatown on Yelp for over a year. I can't say I'm the expert with restaurants, but I could help you discover the best of Chinatown. Even if I don't know, I can try to find the answer for you.

Where's Chinatown? Most people refer to just the businesses on Bellaire Blvd, from Gessner to Beltway. But in reality, it covers one huge area being the most diverse Super-neighborhoods in Houston.
Yelp defined this Chinatown neighborhood

On the Chinatown Crawl UYE, I want to take you one strip mall at a time. You can experience different Chinese regional cuisine, popular dessert items and a show-n-tell of what you can find at a grocery store. The following is a list of existing strip malls:

  1. Welcome Center 惠康廣場 - 9180 Bellaire Blvd
  2. Diho Plaza 頂好廣場 - 9280 Bellaire Blvd
  3. Dynasty Plaza 王朝廣場 - 9600 Bellaire Blvd
  4. H-Mart Plaza - 9896 Bellaire Blvd
  5. Dun Huang Plaza 敦煌廣場 - 9889 Bellaire Blvd
  6. Viet Hoa Center 越華廣場 - 8300 W Sam Houston Pkwy

Locations and dates are based on participants’ voting. Grocery store is predetermined. It’s likely to be on Wednesday or Thursday nights. But I am flexible with weekend days. Each UYE takes up to 3 hours, with exception of Dun Huang Plaza. I may throw in a karaoke or foot massage session.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foodie Adventure PGH Edition 2023

North Golden Sun Plaza

Dim Sum Menu at Arco Seafood Restaurant