4 Six Pings

We love Six Ping Bakeries in Chinatown. I received a message from Yelper Que N. as she notice a Six Ping sign at Saigon Plaza. It is technically not inside of Chinatown on the east of Beltway. So, I went to investigate.

Six Ping has 4 location in Houston Chinatown area
On their website, there isn't any information about their 4th store at 10623 Bellaire Blvd Ste C120 (Next to Pho Dien & UT Medical). Then, I went to the Dun Huang Plaza bakery and asked about it. The store clerk said, it will open sometime early December. I went back to check daily. It finally opened on Saturday, 12/5/15.

Then, I thought to write a blog to have a collection of the stores in one location:
Bellaire Six Ping - 9384 Bellaire yelp.com/biz/six-ping-houston
Viet Hoa Plaza - 8388 W Sam Houston Parkway, Ste 184 yelp.com/biz/six-ping-houston-2
Dun Huang Plaza - 9889 Bellaire Blvd, Ste D246 yelp.com/biz/six-ping-houston-5
Saigon Plaza - 10623 Bellaire Blvd, Ste C123 http://www.yelp.com/biz/six-ping-houston-6

What happened to other URL's? 2, 3, 4 are redirected to the Bellaire Store. This is why reviews on other stores ended up on the Bellaire store. Someone merged all 3 stores late last year and it was a mess. Here is an example, Six Ping located at Dun Huang Plaza on 1/27/2014.
If you wrote a review, you may want to "edit"  to add the actual location.
If I were you, I'd go back to include a store location in my review. I'm not sure why HQ has not approved the 4th location. I still can't search it on Yelp on the 7th day after I created the biz page. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foodie Adventure PGH Edition 2023

North Golden Sun Plaza

Dim Sum Menu at Arco Seafood Restaurant