Budget Planning

I was approached by a few acquaintances who were not familiar with Yelp. They often ask, "you had so many check-ins. How much do you spend to eat out?"

Yelp is not just a review site for restaurants, it is a resource for different types of businesses in our community. Really, I don't eat out much. However, I like to cook my own food. So, I'm always shopping for good values. 
I'm out there searching for outrageously low prices.
As I said in my check-in chat:
  • Don't go broke when you think you have to eat out to be active.
  • Don't think eating out often is the ticket to be an effective Yelper.
If you can't control your spending, try to log your spending and tally up at the end of day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foodie Adventure PGH Edition 2023

North Golden Sun Plaza

Dim Sum Menu at Arco Seafood Restaurant