Maximize Your Event Visibility

It's important to properly entering correct information for your UYE on Yelp Events page. It's best to have a Public Venue with an existing business page. So the location with GPS is more accurate. There is another important element "Who is it for". I discovered it from my guests at my last UYE.
It's important to provide accurate information about your event.

Originally, my Asian Heritage Month UYE was listed as "Yelp Community." For awhile, I didn't see any activities on the guests count. Then, I changed it to "Everybody" because I want more people to attend this UYE. I never thought this could make a major impact on a Google Search.

At the end of my UYE, I asked my guests if they were interested to stay in touch on Yelp. Paul, who was not a Yelper, told me that he just arrived from Singapore, "I wanted to find something to do in town. So I searched 'Asian Heritage Month' on Google. Your event was on top."

-------------------------------------------
Note to Yelp HQ:
Just a wish list. I hope there is a way to search events, not just business pages.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foodie Adventure PGH Edition 2023

North Golden Sun Plaza

Dim Sum Menu at Arco Seafood Restaurant