Claimed or Not Claimed Biz Page

Whenever I write a review, I have to check if the biz page has been claimed by an owner or not. It makes big difference on the outcome.

Claimed biz vs Unclaimed biz
It doesn't mean I would give a claimed biz a 5-star for no reason or purposely write reviews at claimed biz. But reviews at claimed biz are likely to be read more often than unclaimed biz. However, biz owner can later claim a biz. It would change the dynamics.

Biz owner can then delete my review if it's not to their expectation without warning. They can also remove my photos with undesirable caption. For example, my photos were removed from the page of Bel Furniture before I wrote a 5-star review. Anyone with less than 5-stars are removed, as I saw it happened.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foodie Adventure PGH Edition 2023

North Golden Sun Plaza

Dim Sum Menu at Arco Seafood Restaurant