Creative Anniversary Name

Last Saturday, I went to an event called "Red Carpet Meets Chocolate". My massage therapist Stan McDonald invited me to this celebration.

Umar emceed Red Carpet Meets Chocolate.

I didn't think much about the name until I saw the setup. It started with belly dancers by Sahara Dances and a fashion show provided by its next door neighbor Guyz 'N' Style and RF Lifestyles Boutique. As the models walked down the red carpet, they showcased some fabulous fashion. Some I've never seen on streets before.

The host is Beauty by Umar, a talented young hair design artist. He moved to this tiny strip mall a year ago with Stan's Hands Massage and Wellness. The celebration was to demonstrate these successful black American business owners to the small business community.

If I had hair, I'd come to get my hair done. Look at the beautiful style from Umar and his team on the website and on Yelp.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foodie Adventure PGH Edition 2023

North Golden Sun Plaza

Dim Sum Menu at Arco Seafood Restaurant