Black Friday Blues

Not sure when this Black Friday frenzy started with me. I think I can better off stay at home next year.

I had to stop what I was doing to buy something.
It used to be the day we sleep outside of Best Buy store in hoping to get some cheap TV's or DVD players. I think the time has passed. I haven't find anything I really need after reviewing the Black Friday sales sheet.

However, I saw something I really want a week before and a week after Thanksgiving. I finally replaced my USB printer to HP - Officejet Pro 6830 Wireless e-All-In-One Printer at half of original retail price. Then, I bought a high tech cooker during the 4-hour . Catch my review on Midea 6-Quart Electric Pressure Cooker later.

Another Black Friday Blues at Macy's. I saw the ad about Alfani Boots for $24.95. Sure, I want to be in style without breaking the bank. Here is my experience posted on Yelp at Macy's in Sugar Land. I ended up buying the size I needed online with $2 cheaper during the final hours of Black Friday as it rolled into Cyber Monday (Sunday 4 am CST).

Not bad for $30
I went crazy with Black Friday shopping on Thursday. I went to Target to grab a beautiful Christmas tree. That saved me hassles to buy a fresh cut tree from Home Depot. It was same price as a fresh cut tree without the leave dropping and constantly pouring water into the basin. (I'm getting old and I can't kneel on the floor any more.)

I also bought half dozen of selfie sticks ($2.99) at Five Below. I often being asked where I got them from. Now I can say, "here, take one."

Other stores I visited for the Black Friday bargain hunting:
Academy Sports + Outdoors in Sugar Land
Five Below in Stafford
Five Below in Sugar Land
Five Below on Westheimer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seafood City Food Court Menus

Cross+Cities UYE Ideas

Foodie Adventure PGH Edition 2023