Black Friday Blues

Not sure when this Black Friday frenzy started with me. I think I can better off stay at home next year.

I had to stop what I was doing to buy something.
It used to be the day we sleep outside of Best Buy store in hoping to get some cheap TV's or DVD players. I think the time has passed. I haven't find anything I really need after reviewing the Black Friday sales sheet.

However, I saw something I really want a week before and a week after Thanksgiving. I finally replaced my USB printer to HP - Officejet Pro 6830 Wireless e-All-In-One Printer at half of original retail price. Then, I bought a high tech cooker during the 4-hour . Catch my review on Midea 6-Quart Electric Pressure Cooker later.

Another Black Friday Blues at Macy's. I saw the ad about Alfani Boots for $24.95. Sure, I want to be in style without breaking the bank. Here is my experience posted on Yelp at Macy's in Sugar Land. I ended up buying the size I needed online with $2 cheaper during the final hours of Black Friday as it rolled into Cyber Monday (Sunday 4 am CST).

Not bad for $30
I went crazy with Black Friday shopping on Thursday. I went to Target to grab a beautiful Christmas tree. That saved me hassles to buy a fresh cut tree from Home Depot. It was same price as a fresh cut tree without the leave dropping and constantly pouring water into the basin. (I'm getting old and I can't kneel on the floor any more.)

I also bought half dozen of selfie sticks ($2.99) at Five Below. I often being asked where I got them from. Now I can say, "here, take one."

Other stores I visited for the Black Friday bargain hunting:
Academy Sports + Outdoors in Sugar Land
Five Below in Stafford
Five Below in Sugar Land
Five Below on Westheimer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foodie Adventure PGH Edition 2023

North Golden Sun Plaza

Dim Sum Menu at Arco Seafood Restaurant