New Biz Seeker

I've got a niche. I chose to be The New Biz Seeker - targeting businesses ready to start.

I watch them like a hawk. Constantly asking the staff for info and post tips about its opening day. Then, post a storefront photo. On the opening day, I take lots of photos with my experience and a review.

It depended on how I felt, I may go back for more and write a review with accumulated experiences. Or, I may just grab the "FTR" badge (First to Review) on the fly.

After the review, this biz page will be placed on the Yelp site as "New Business Openings" and on Yelp app as "Hot and New" (iOS) or "Hot New Business" (Android). This is very effective.

These are the businesses I boosted in my Yelp years 2012 to 2014:
  1. Frenchy’s Chicken (Sharpstown)
  2. Eastern Foot Spa (Chinatown)
  3. Party City (Northwest)
  4. Piquin Mexican Style Subs (Northwest)
  5. Dollar City (Westwood)
  6. King Dollar (Sharpstown)
  7. Pho Binh 59 South (Sharpstown)
  8. Lu Xiang Village (Chinatown)
  9. Happy’s Pizza (Sharpstown)
  10. Kc’s Seafood and Grill (Westwood)
  11. Oriental Herbs & Lulin Acupuncture (Chinatown)
  12. Bottle King Liquor (Westwood)
  13. Cobblestone Market Cafe  (Northwest)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foodie Adventure PGH Edition 2023

North Golden Sun Plaza

Dim Sum Menu at Arco Seafood Restaurant