Yelp Lists Made

So, what is a Yelp List?

List is a feature to group reviews to tell a story. I didn't know about List until early 2014 from a Talk topic. Then, I began to use List to group reviews. However, I don't like the user interface to organize it. I spent a lot of time organizing my "Yelp Challenge 2014" to look correctly by rating.

In 2014, I also created these lists:

  1. Sincere Apology - These are my below-average reviews - 1 or 2 stars.
  2. My Firsts List - Only shown the biz with First to Tip from the app version.
  3. Events I Yelp About - My love on the OYE, YEE and UYE.
  4. Be Kind to Your Mother (Nature) - My love with our environment.
  5. Crowd Pleasers - Lots and lots of people.
  6. Auto 'n Mobile of Houston - My experiences in car shopping is over.
  7. Soups Made from Scratch - Yummy. I love real soups.

I plan to create more lists in 2015, including:

  • From Outside Looking in - Being a tourist, I view the businesses differently than the locals. I plan to travel more next year.
  • Most Improved Mentions - I want to revisit those in the "Sincere Apology" list.
  • Yahoo! Local List - I will revisit those businesses I reviewed on Yahoo Local before it was decommissioned.
  • Merchants of Chinatown - There is more other than just restaurants in Chinatown.
  • 麵食 Chinese Noodle Stuff - My love with homemade noddles from Northern China. 
  • Noodles - Other specialty homemade noodles, including ramen, udon, pasta, pho, etc.
  • Chinese regional category (undecided)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Foodie Adventure PGH Edition 2023

North Golden Sun Plaza

Dim Sum Menu at Arco Seafood Restaurant