Biz Review that Counts

This is one example of why writing reviews is important. 

IMS Beauty Supply is listed as a beauty supply store. If you never been inside, you'll never know that it also sells liquor. Since the account was locked by a business owner, so no one could change anything. My numerous attempts failed to convince HQ that this is in fact a liquor store and it has a regulated store hours – closed on Sundays.

One way to make this business stand out is over-using the word “liquor” in my review. I strategically placed total of 15 “liquor” words. I deployed a sitcom scenario and my personal experiences to tell my story.

With the search engine strategy, the more natural words (keywords) show up with its content should receive a favorable position within the results. 

That's the power of writing a review.

The search function is based on your behavior. Example here, Android (left) and iOS as first time searching.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foodie Adventure PGH Edition 2023

North Golden Sun Plaza

Dim Sum Menu at Arco Seafood Restaurant