Yelp Profile Redesign

Why does my profile on Google Chrome look different started last weekend? Oh, wait. Every profile looked the same as mine, including non-elites. It was just awkward to see elements in different places. I got so used to using the app. It took me awhile to get used to the new iPhone version 10.

So, I posted a thread on Yelp Talk: Yelp Profile Redesign. So far, there isn't a single person has the same view as me. I thought it may disappear after a reboot my Windows 7 laptop. But I still see it.

There was no change on Internet Explore. Am I on a beta testing that I'm not aware of? I didn't see any mention of this on Yelp Engineering Blog, Yelp Official Blog, and Developer Blog. Mmm...


Google Chrome 44 - profile image slideshow like on an app

Internet Explore 11

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foodie Adventure PGH Edition 2023

North Golden Sun Plaza

Dim Sum Menu at Arco Seafood Restaurant