iPhone Photo Bug

Has this happened to anyone?
I'm using iPhone 4 on iOS 7.1.2. Yelp app version 9.5.0.
frustrating experience on iOS app

Photo above showing the sequence:

  1. trying to upload a photo
  2. preview turned 90 degrees
  3. posting still 90 degrees
  4. posted shown 90 degrees
  5. if I modified it from an editing app, the photo shows ok.
This issue started after I updated it on 3/17/15. I reported next day (ticket 3345385), after I uninstalled/reinstalled and restart iPhone.

I reported another bug for version 9.3.0 on 3/17/15 (ticket 3337194), "After reading an external linked web page, I got a black screen as I clicked on Back." The resolution was to uninstall and reinstall it.

Update:
On 3/19/15, I received an email from Yelp Support, "Our engineers are aware of the issue and working to fix the problem soon."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foodie Adventure PGH Edition 2023

North Golden Sun Plaza

Dim Sum Menu at Arco Seafood Restaurant