List is a feature to group reviews to tell a story. I didn't know about List until early 2014 from a Talk topic. Then, I began to use List to group reviews. However, I don't like the user interface to organize it. I spent a lot of time organizing my "Yelp Challenge 2014" to look correctly by rating.
In 2014, I also created these lists:
- Sincere Apology - These are my below-average reviews - 1 or 2 stars.
- My Firsts List - Only shown the biz with First to Tip from the app version.
- Events I Yelp About - My love on the OYE, YEE and UYE.
- Be Kind to Your Mother (Nature) - My love with our environment.
- Crowd Pleasers - Lots and lots of people.
- Auto 'n Mobile of Houston - My experiences in car shopping is over.
- Soups Made from Scratch - Yummy. I love real soups.
I plan to create more lists in 2015, including:
- From Outside Looking in - Being a tourist, I view the businesses differently than the locals. I plan to travel more next year.
- Most Improved Mentions - I want to revisit those in the "Sincere Apology" list.
- Yahoo! Local List - I will revisit those businesses I reviewed on Yahoo Local before it was decommissioned.
- Merchants of Chinatown - There is more other than just restaurants in Chinatown.
- 麵食 Chinese Noodle Stuff - My love with homemade noddles from Northern China.
- Noodles - Other specialty homemade noodles, including ramen, udon, pasta, pho, etc.
- Chinese regional category (undecided)