Yogurt to da Max

When you want all-natural homemade yogurt, I have to brag about my discovery. But you have to be in Houston to enjoy it.

There are many yogurts in supermarkets that contain lots of sugar and corn starch. Only few of them contain the active cultures or Lactobacillus Bulgaricus. However, they are too sweet for me.

One day, I ran into a hole-in-the-wall restaurant that made my dream of eating real yogurt come true. Viola, I found Eatwell Bakery Cafe. I go to Eatwell almost monthly to fulfill my crave for enzymes.

I buy the half-gallon container, which lasts about 4-6 weeks. This is far cheaper than White Mountain of Austin, which has additives and inconsistent flavors. According to the owner Ziad, Eatwell uses only the freshest milk from a local farm that meets his high standards. The flavor of its freshness is indescribable.
Only the natural ingredients


Mmm... you've got to sample it. When you go, mention Lou sent you. I eat 4-6 oz a day plain or with agave nectar. If you can't take it plain, add some honey or fruit jams.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foodie Adventure PGH Edition 2023

North Golden Sun Plaza

Dim Sum Menu at Arco Seafood Restaurant