You can title the list any way you want and be sure to write a description to explain to the readers. I love this List feature, which helps me to be more productive with my Yelping experiences. As for readers, they can follow my story better, like "Auto 'n Mobile of Houston." It's about everything that moves with an automobile. I purposely grouped my biz reviews on dealing with my flat tire experiences in the spring of 2014 and car shopping experiences in the fall of 2014.
In case you don't know how to make a list, here is my easy to follow instruction:
- First, you must use a computer. Yelp app does not have such feature and mobile web browser does not have proper encryption in security and permission to allow authoring. (Sorry about the jargon.)
- Log in at www.yelp.com and make sure you are at your home city.
- Then, click on https://www.yelp.com/user_favorites/create_list
- If not successful, go to "About Me" and look for "Lists" tab above your profile photo.
- Click on the red button "Create List."
List feature helps your readers to follow your organized thoughts
- You need a title and a description. You can change them at any time. However, if you posted your list on a talk thread after you changed the title, it will become a dead link. This is specially important for Yelp 100 Challenge Lists.
- Make sure follow the directions on the screen to drag-n-drop your reviews from left bank to right bank. You can also organize the sequence of reviews any way you want.
- Hit "Done" on the top. And, voila! You've got a list.
- Be careful, don't hit "delete". Because once it's gone, it's not retrievable.