Send to car with Yelp

I have been searching for a perfect combination of "send to car" convenience on a GPS - linking business location search to GPS. I learned about this during car shopping last year. I saw few car manufacturers had Google's Send to Car feature. But the cost of on-board GPS does not justify the feature.

My recent GPS purchase from best buy and a phone upgrade got me interested to revisit this again. So I experimented with several ways to copy an address to GPS.

This is only possible with Android. Here is how:
  1. On Yelp app, click on direction or the map. 
  2. Tap on MORE icon (...) and select on Garmin Smartphone Link app to complete the action. 
  3. When the location is shown, tap on NEXT icon (>) and select SAVE.
  4. turn on Bluetooth on both devices and begin to synchronize.
  5. On Garmin GPS, tap on Where to and select Saved. Voila! You're ready to take off.
Garmin nüvi 2597LMT Portable GPS works well with Yelp
If you hear me saying, "I bookmarked it on my GPS." Now you know.

Find my Garmin nüvi 2597LMT Portable GPS review on Best Buy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foodie Adventure PGH Edition 2023

North Golden Sun Plaza

Dim Sum Menu at Arco Seafood Restaurant