Yelp Review Police

Back in January, I wrote my first review as the review #300 to start year 2017 right. Less than a month I noticed my review number dropped, not little bit but a lot. Then, began to add serial number on all of my reviews. Real soon, I'm going to "audit" my reviews.
I felt violated without any warning.

I have been saving my reviews since 2015. I really hate it when I spent time to write and ended up disappearing from my audience without a trace or warning.

I received an email from HQ today about a review got deleted because "did not appear to describe a firsthand customer experience" at Express Rolls. Heck, I went inside and talked to a lady who was clueless about poke but want to make me a poke. No thanks.

What could be worse? Mention a clueless employee or just brushing off?

Below was my 13th review on Express Rolls.

What a bummer. I really want to give this place a try, even when I know poke won't meet competitions. Now, I'm sad that it's gone. 

When it was still open, I shopped at H-E-B. I saw this place empty. It was so empty, it had echo in the restaurant like Grand Canyon. 

I couldn't get someone to explain to me about this name "Express Rolls". The name was not attractive and doesn't explain what they serve. Oh well. Could someone please let me know when it opens again?

I believe the owner Chase M. reported it. Since this location is closed, he can't make comments or send me an email. It doesn't break me. I just have to cautious about some viscous biz owners. Oh. I'll go to other restaurants. No big deal.

Just did a Google search, these are the only things I can find on Express Rolls: Asian eatery brings defamation suit against former employee, daughter and Express Rolls, a Houston-born chain specializing in grab-and-go sushi, summer rolls and other Asian fare.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foodie Adventure PGH Edition 2023

North Golden Sun Plaza

Dim Sum Menu at Arco Seafood Restaurant